We are a family-focused optometry office and optical in Binbrook looking for a full time Optician. Must be reliable, motivated, and provide outstanding customer service. We are looking for someone who is friendly, positive, and enthusiastic to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist patients with frame and lens selection according to the patients needs and optometrist’s prescription, and ensure correct fit.
- Submit glasses and contact lens lab orders and work with labs directly for troubleshooting
- Dispense eyewear and instruct patients on insertion, removal and proper care of contact lenses
- Meet with eyewear representatives to select frames and maintain inventory
- Frame repairs and adjustments
- Administrative tasks include scheduling appointments, billing/invoicing, collecting payments and issuing receipts, checking patient coverage details and submitting insurance
Lab experience an asset. Some evenings and weekends required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Optician: 1 year (Preferred)