We are recruiting for an experienced Optician to join our health care team as our new Practice Manager. Management experience is an asset but not required - we are willing to train the right candidate.
Attractive compensation is available for the right person. We also offer benefits to our employees on a 50/50 shared basis. Applicants must live in the GTA or be willing to relocate - applications from outside Canada will not be considered.
Toronto Centre Eye Care has a proud history of excellent patient care in a cozy practice located at 180 Dundas Street W. in downtown Toronto. The practice has 2 doctors and a small team of employees. Located along the subway line, a half block from the St. Patrick subway station.
An experienced candidate will be able to handle all tasks in an optometry office from reception, preliminary testing, to dispensing and quality control.
Novice Manager candidates will be trained on the following responsibilities:
- Building a positive and professional working culture
- How to hire and train new employees
- How to educate patients on eye health and related issues
- Specialty Contact lenses
- Insurance and provincial health care billings
- Optical inventory – ordering, tracking, pricing and cost controls
- Completion of various management reports
- Building an understanding of Financial Statements
Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and attention to detail is a must.
If this sounds like you, please submit a resume to email@example.com or apply with the link.