We are a fast-paced, family-oriented optometry office serving thousands of Central Albertans. We take pride in customer service and providing customized eyewear solutions for our patients. If you want to join the largest eye care provider in Central Alberta then we want to hear from you!
What we offer:
- Friendly, positive work environment
- Reasonable hours with all stat holidays
- Fully equipped contact lens exam room of your own with a bright, clean contact lens training space
- Your own computerized schedule with integration into the doctor’s schedules
- Access to all major manufacturer’s contact lens trials and solutions
- Independent management of all contact lens patients, products, pricing, and inventory (with doctor input as required)
- Opportunity for growth and training in fitting specialty contact lenses for irregular corneas
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including optical, dental, health, disability and life insurance
What we require:
- Passion for helping people see and feel their best
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Independent thinker always looking for ways to improve service and outcomes
- Optician license/Contact lens license an asset but not required
- Optical dispensary experience*
- Knowledge of contact lens fitting and insertion including spherical, toric, multifocal and RGPs*
*We are willing to train the right candidate if you are an optometric assistant or optician looking to expand your skills, or if you are a current contact lens fitter that is being under-appreciated and under-utilized.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Koren (office manager) and email@example.com (Dr. Daryl Berger)
- Cover letter
- Salary expectation
Thank you for your interest. To learn more about our practice, visit www.reddeereyecare.com
Please note only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you.