We are searching for a new employee with an outgoing personality who would be interested in learning and developing new skills within an Optometry Office.
Gregory's Wharncliffe Eye Care has a long history of excellent care in a bright practice located on Wharncliffe Street in London. The practice has 1 doctor and a team of 3 employees.
Our growing team enjoys promotion from within and competitive salaries.
The successful candidate will learn to handle all of the tasks in an optometry office from reception, preliminary testing, to dispensing and quality control. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with our optometrist and team mates to provide excellent patient/customer care
- Educating patients on eye health and related issues
- Insurance billings
- Accurate and careful handling of patient files
- Reception and telephone duties
- Preliminary testing
- Data entry, accurately completing daily reports
Strong communication skills and attention to detail are a must. An ideal candidate is self-motivated to grow and learn.
If this sounds like you, please submit a resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with the link.