Position Title: Associate Optometrist
Clinic name: Laurier Optometry Clinics
Location: Multiple Clinics in Ontario - Ottawa, Kingston, Newmarket
Ottawa - Full time - multiple locations
Kingston - Part time or Full time - sublease opportunity
Newmarket - Part time 2 days per week
Laurier Optical optometry clinics, an optometrist-owned premier chain of full-service eye care clinics, is seeking a motivated, hard-working, and professional Optometrist to join our expanding team. As a leader in eye care, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive eye health and vision care in a professional, patient-focused environment.
What We Offer:
- Attractive Compensation: We recognize the talent and expertise our Optometrists bring to our team, and we offer the most attractive compensation structure in the industry to reflect this. New doctors joining our clinics will have the option of a fixed annual salary or a percentage of billings. You can choose the option that suits you best.
- Professional Autonomy: we value the expertise of our doctors. As a member of our team, you will be given the autonomy to practice optometry in a manner that best suits your professional approach and the needs of your patients.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment: We pride ourselves on utilizing the latest optometric technology, providing you with the tools you need to offer patients the best possible care.
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working hours and a supportive environment to ensure our team members can excel professionally while maintaining their personal well-being.
- Growth Opportunities: Career advancement is a core aspect of our culture. We invest in our doctors' professional development, offering abundant opportunities for continuing education and career progression. There are also ownership opportunities.
- Positive Work Culture: We foster a supportive, inclusive work environment that values teamwork and cooperation. Our team members are our greatest asset, and we believe in working together to achieve excellence.
- Provide comprehensive eye exams, diagnose vision conditions, and prescribe corrective lenses
- Assess patient eye health, including glaucoma and macular degeneration tests
- Collaborate with our team to deliver high-quality patient care
- Participate in ongoing professional development to stay current with the latest advancements in eye care
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree from an accredited institution
- Be a current member in good standing of the College of Optometrists of Ontario
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to deliver exceptional patient care
If you are an Optometrist who is passionate about providing top-notch eye care, is eager to grow professionally, and wants to be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Take the next step in your career and join us. Apply now! New grads welcome!
Get in touch via email or phone/text:
Email: Dr. Sam Mansour