Visual Sense Eye Care – Kitchener ON (visual-sense.ca)
Part-time or Full-time, permanent position, available immediately
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking team that is dedicated to providing exceptional quality vision care? We are an Optometrist-owned, family-focused Optometry office, passionate about providing comprehensive eye care to people all ages, from babies through to the elderly.
We are seeking a motivated, hard-working and professional Optometrist with a passion for helping people with their vision and eye health, to join our expanding clinic and patient base. We are growing rapidly and are looking for an Optometrist to provide and expand our primary care, but are also open to an Optometrist who is also interested in other or our sub-specialties.
Visual Sense Eye Care is a Full-Scope Optometry Clinic with emphasis on Vision Therapy and Rehabilitation, Concussion, Pediatrics, and Low Vision. Our clinic is an approved ADP vendor, and Dr. Polonenko is an ADP authorizer and prescriber. Our Optical is modern and well-stocked with fashionable and practical frames, contact lenses and low vision aids for the various needs of our patients. The Vision Therapy clinic is well-equipped to offer comprehensive therapy treatments.
What we offer:
- Fully trained and experienced Optical, Vision Therapy, Low Vision and Support staff that value teamwork and offer incredible support and a friendly work environment. We all work together to provide the best possible care to our patients.
- Excellent relationships with other professionals whom we share referrals with.
- Large loyal patient base.
- Opportunities for continuing education for professional growth and development, as well as monthly staff meetings and bi-annual staff training days.
- · The tools you need to provide patients with the best care – top-quality equipment including Pretest, Visual Field and Retinal Photo.
- Competitive compensation.
- And much more!
- Doctor of Optometry degree from an accredited institution.
- Accredited and in good standing with the College of Optometrists of Ontario.
- 2-3 years of experience as an optometrist preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with staff and other healthcare professionals, with the ability and passion to provide exceptional patient care.
- Attention to detail and able to maintain accurate patient records.
- Ability to reliably commute or plan to relocate to Kitchener area before starting work (required).
- Days/hours to be mutually agreed upon.
To apply, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visual Sense Eye Care is committed to equitable treatment of all individuals in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and to accommodating any individual needs in all employment practices upon request.