You are an upbeat, organized person, who enjoys interacting with the public. You appreciate great customer service and you pride yourself in the way you present yourself and the work you perform. You are the patient's first point of contact to our clinic and you are his/her guide for the duration he/she is with us. You have a strong command of written and spoken English and work well in a fast paced environment
• Answering phones
• Reception and administrative duties include scheduling patients, answering incoming phone calls and emails, managing medical referrals, and entering data into the EMR system
• Greeting patients
• Processing OHIP billings
• Reviewing personal and medical information, third party billing and financial records
• Performing necessary diagnostic tests
• Light cleaning and tidying of your work environment
• Bonus if you already know, fantastic if you want to learn about the wonderful world of glasses and lenses. We are willing to train, and broaden your skills in frame selection, lens recommendations, and custom fitting of glasses.
What Thornhill Vision Care has to offer?
• A competitive salary
• Be part of a fun, friendly, team environment
• You will earn a free pair of ophthalmic glasses after probationary period
• Discount on products and services
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Part-time hours: 20-38 per week Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour