Patient Care Pre-Tester
We are searching for a full-time Patient Care Pre-Tester to join our practice team.
Invision Eyecare in Peterborough, Ontario is a busy 4 doctor practice that has been recognized as #1 in Optometry Services and #1 in Optical Store in the Peterborough market. With over 25 years of Patient Care, our team cares about ensuring that patients receive best in class care and products.
With 5 exam lanes and ample space throughout the practice, we are well positioned to continue to grow along with our expanding local community.
Invision Eyecare is situated in the beautiful community of Peterborough – we are located along Landsdowne Street, a major commercial roadway, in a plaza that has plenty of parking.
We are looking an outgoing individual who is passionate about patient care, willing to learn and ready to work hard in our busy practice. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with our optometrists and team mates to provide excellent patient/customer care
- Properly taking spectacle measurements
- Educating patients on eye health and related issues
- Insurance and provincial health care billings
- Accurate and careful handling of patient files
- Reception and telephone duties
- Preliminary testing
- Data entry, accurately completing daily reports
Strong communication skills and attention to detail is a must. An ideal candidate has at least 1 year of medical experience and is self-motivated to grow and learn.
If this sounds like you, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with the link.