Annik EyeCare is a family-owned optical store and optometry practice that has been rapidly growing since 2012. We offer a full range of designer frames and high-end prescription lenses. We also have a fully operating eye health clinic with optometrists booking patients 4 days a week.
We are looking to fill a permanent full-time Administrator and Sales position. The ideal candidate will help with managing Optometrist appointments and be a sales superstar in our fast-paced environment!
Come join us!
We are a growing and fun team looking to not only do right by our customers, but to also ensure everyone working here enjoys the day and feels great about what we do! Our approach to business is to ensure that each customer who comes has their needs addressed and to ensure our staff can be successful in their position while being supported in a positive workplace environment. We provide full training and provide competitive compensation packages based on experience.
- Processing patient information and keeping files organized and up to date.
- Communicating with other Doctor’s offices to coordinate appointments.
- Processing payments and insurance claims, and ensuring it is all recorded and organized correctly.
- Operating pre-testing equipment including the Auto Refractor, tonometer and Optomap.
- Supporting colleagues in their day-to-day tasks.
- Providing customer support with orders in person, over the phone and by e-mail.
- Helping the team achieve sales goals.
- Ensuring merchandise walls are stocked and clean.
- Routinely working with the rest of the team to complete shop responsibilities including store maintenance, restocking employee stations, and maintaining medical equipment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Customer service experience.
- Experience with retail POS systems.
- Experience with filing & office admin tasks.
- Is a team player.
- Eyeglass dispensing and edging knowledge is an asset, but not necessary.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.