Lakeland Family Eyecare is seeking a new team member! We are looking for a full time Optometric Assistant. The ideal candidate would have an upbeat and positive attitude, enjoy working with the public and be ready for continuous education in a great new career.
This position offers:
· Monday to Friday hours
· A competitive starting wage with opportunity for advancement
· Health/dental benefits
· Daily and monthly bonus programs
· Paid vacation
· A positive work environment
· On the job training along with education including the Canadian Certified Optometric Assistant course which is paid for by Lakeland Family Eyecare
· A career you will love
Roles and responsibilities of this position include assisting patients with frame selection, educating patients on the best eyewear choices for their lifestyle, taking frame and optical lens measurements, scheduling appointments, insurance billing, day to day office tasks and delivering exceptional customer service.
Education and Requirements:
· No previous optical experience or training is required but it is preferred. We are ready and able to train and educate a suitable candidate that possesses the positive attitude and determination we are looking for.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to work as a team
· Organizational skills
· Basic computer skills
· Professional, enthusiastic, and positive attitude
To become a part of our team as an Optometric Assistant, we would first like to get to know you. Please compose a short summary of why you are interested in our position and why you would make an amazing Optometric Assistant. Submit your summary with your resume to email@example.com, or come in and visit us to drop off in person. If you would like to know more about us, stop in or check out our website at www.lakelandeyecare.com.