We are seeking an experienced Optician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality customer service, helping customers select frames and lenses, and performing some administration and prescreening duties. The ideal candidate should be very familiar with various lens companies and designs of lenses. You must have excellent interpersonal skills, a strong knowledge of optical products, including specialty lenses such as computer and driver lenses, and the ability to provide professional advice to customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Optician passionate about providing quality eye care and helping customers find the perfect eyewear. We also have an onsite edger on which you will be trained. Thanks, and have a great day!
- Measure and fit eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- Troubleshooting patient complaints with lens design and frame adjustment
- Provide advice to customers on lens types, frames, and other optical products.
- Maintain accurate records of customer prescriptions and orders.
- Educate customers on proper care and use of eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- Perform edging of lenses - training will be provided
- Provide customer service by answering questions about optical products.
Job Type: Part-time