Are you interested in the healthcare field and looking for a growing eye care clinic that can provide you the ability to advance your career?
Have you proven yourself as a TOP Performer and are looking to earn what you deserve?
Want to work for a company that values employees and understands they are our number one assets?
If you answer "yes” to any of the questions above, then continue reading...
What’s in it for YOU to work at Clear Eye Doctors: (http://www.cleareyedoctors.com)
- - Latest technology in equipment
- - Safe environment adhering to strict protocols during this pandemic
- - Friendly patients in a fast-paced fun environment
- - Working under trained professionals who are willing to teach and room to grow into a larger role
- - Training in all aspects of the clinic and helping patients everyday
- - Able to work independently and to act responsibility for patients, fellow employees and themselves to make a difference everyday
Goals & Objectives of the Position:
- Assisting the doctor pre-testing patients accurately and efficiently to keep the appointments running on time.
- Assisting in treatment of dry eyes and facial skin rejuvenation.
- Booking appointments and administrative duties while being a reliable employee and productive team-player
- Assisting custom fitting our patients with the correct eyeglass frames and lenses, maintaining inventory, and entering data in the computer.
Essential Abilities, Behaviours & Motivators:
- Outgoing, caring personality who enjoys helping the doctor see patients and caring for patients look their best and see clearly
- Detailed oriented focus in all aspects of the job
- Problem solver with a sense of urgency
- Multi task and think ahead
- Communicate effectively and clearly
- Accurate and efficient data entry and keeping good records
- Computer proficiency
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- DCS / DEC (preferred)
- Optometric or Optical: 2 years (preferred)
- Aesthetic treatments: 2 years (preferred)