We are looking for that dedicated person to join our team who wants to contribute to the growth of our high tech eye care clinic with opportunities to advance in our clinic and who is excited to be an integral part of the team, to take care of patients.
We at CLEAR eye doctors are committed to:
- Providing the highest standard of eye care with personalized service and quality products in a friendly and caring atmosphere.
- Improving quality of life and overall health through education, prevention, and early detection of eye disease and other underlying health concerns.
- Inspiring confidence by utilizing state of the art technology and continually educating ourselves.
- Maintaining a supportive environment that fosters cooperation among our professional team.
- Establishing a lasting relationship with our patients, their families, and our community.
Goals & Objectives of the Position:
- Assisting the doctor pre-testing patients accurately and efficiently to keep the appointments running on time.
- Assisting in treatment of dry eyes and contact lens fittings.
- Booking appointments and administrative duties while being a reliable employee and productive team-player
- Assisting custom fitting our patients with the correct eyeglass frames and lenses, maintaining inventory, and entering data in the computer.
Essential Abilities, Behaviours & Motivators:
- Outgoing, caring personality who enjoys helping the doctor see patients and caring for patients look their best and see clearly
- Exceptional written and oral skills
- Detailed oriented focus in all aspects of the job
- Problem solver with a sense of urgency
- Multi task and think ahead
- Communicate effectively and clearly
- Accurate and efficient data entry and keeping good records
- Computer proficiency
If you answer "yes” to any of the questions above, then continue reading...
What’s in it for YOU to work at Clear Eye Doctors: (http://www.cleareyedoctors.com)
- Latest technology in equipment
- Safe environment maintained post-pandemic
- Helping friendly patients in a fast-paced fun environment
- Working under trained professionals who are willing to teach and room to grow into a larger role
- Training in all aspects of the clinic
- Able to work independently and cooperative with our team and doctor
- Act responsibility for patients, fellow employees and themselves to make a difference everyday
- 8 to 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- College or University education (preferred)
- Optometric or Optical: 2 years (preferred)